GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:12:12 -0500
I am a Gambian MBA (Finance) Candidate in the United States. I am currently working on a business plan for investing in the Gambia. Fortunately, mine is a project which once completed and shown to be viable would compete for financing and eventually receive funding. The ultimate goal of the project would be to recommend an investment idea(s), which would provide meaningful employment, lift some of the foreign exchange burden and pay a dividend. At this point I have a few investment ideas and I would need to narrow them down to what the Gambia really needs. And that is where your help is desired and of course greatly appreciated. I’m uncertain of what the Gambia really needs and what would amount to a successful business.  I would really appreciate any assistance, anyone on the list could provide regarding feasible investment idea(s) for the Gambia and or people/organization that could provide constructive information and guidance.

I look forward to your corporation and thank you in advance.

Amina