GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salam Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:02:06 EST
Damn, stop the pettiness and deal with the pertinent issues. If people want
to attack each other, please send private emails to each other and do not
clutter our mails with this nonsense about who sent what to who and who lied
and who did not. We should be discussing the sorry state of affairs in The
Gambia as she turns 35.  Postings that neither speaks to these issues nor
benefits the larger Gambian community should not be sent to the list. This
forum should not be the exclusive domain of pseudo-intellectuals trying to
prove that they can take on a so called Gambian intellectual. That debate was
cute for a minute! Let's move on.
                              Amat