GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:44:39 -0400
Hello Cherno:
Thanks for your comments, your points are well noted. The concerns you
raised regarding the projects have been addressed elsewhere and the
focus of this paper was to identify in broad strokes, AFPRC/APRC foreign
policies. Frankly, I have raised many concerns about Gambia's debt and
the projects you mentioned but I did not wish to repete myself. My last
artcles on "Human Rights" and "Flawed Democratic Transitions in Ghana
and Gambia" look at the projects in a balanced way.

Your point about the debt however is important and I will make mention
of it when I revise the paper, which I am doing now.

Abdoulaye