GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:35:04 EST
Perhaps You, Ebou Jallow and the countless many, would join us in New York
[Date, Place and Time to be announced shortly], when we'll protest against  the
"Creeping Fascistic State" of Yahya Jahanama.....this time around, not at
the UN, but the residence and neighborhood of the Gambian Representatives. We'll
 unmask the charlatans to their neighbors 'MURDERERS & PREDATORS LIVING  IN
YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.'  We hope the Folks in Washington, DC, London,  Sweden,
Brussels, etc., will take their anger to their Ambassador's Domicile.  These
representatives of ours, must be held accountable. When the Independent  Newspaper
was torched and Lawyer Ousman Sillah shot, we contacted some CBC  leaders and
the Gambian Ambassador vehemently denied any connection with these  atrocities
and went on to promise full investigation and prosecution of these  bandits.
These African despots, tend to blame foreign influence/agitators for  these
acts, just to cover their behinds. Not this time around!
We were informed of the sad fact that, three of yahya's current SOS' and
couple of high ranking officials were Deyda's close friends. Like Uncle Tom Boy
[Tombong], what are you going to do about this? We should wake these spineless
 cronies of Yahya at nighttime from their sleep and urged them in the name of
 decency, principles and our children to resign their  positions.
- Someone suggested STGDP/GDP put up $1000 [we'll match $500] toward an ad
[especially from Jammeh insiders] for information leading to the arrest and
prosecution of those responsible for torching of the Independent Newspaper,
attempted murder of Lawyer Ousman Sillah and cool-blooded assassination of Deyda
Hydara. We don't have time to debate or rave about this..non of this
penmanship/leadereship BS. It's time to act now or never.
- We are also urging the Coalition, Students, Journalist and those sick and
tired of Yahya Jammeh's Thuggery, to organize a collective, mass protest and
demonstration, next Friday, right after Jumah Prayers. On April 10-11, our
children lead an almost successful overthrow of Yahya Jammeh's Militaristic
Regime, but parents, adults, Political leaders and the GOOD-  PRINCIPLED
Military men and women, didn't capitalize on Yahya Jammeh's weakness and
vulnerability. It's only in Gambia, that essential prices would rise 70-80% and  no one
cares, or rather, inhibit their anger and  frustrations.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい