GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:45:45 +0200
Saul J,

I just realized I gave no clues as to what you can do besides checking with
Bredband. If your mail client is OE (Outlook Express), you may want to
choose options from the tools menu, click on the "read" tab (I am
translating "l酲a" from the swedish) and see to it that the box besides the
option "read all messages as unformated text" is unchecked. You should then
be able to read messages whether sent as plain text or in html format.

cheers,
sidibeh