GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:38:41 +0000
Malik, exactly my sentiment.  Why don't he test the water and may be, just
may be, his mentor would replicate his success?  Better yet, what happen to
going to Banjul to reconnect with his long lost pal?  Ebou Jallow is
struggling with the realization that he is not an island by himself and
unless you fess up to your crime(s), you shall not be allowed back into
civilized society.  Is this not the same guy that said he is not answerable
to the people but to Jammeh?  Then why is he continuously trying to weasel
his way into our midst.  All this nonsense regurgitating greek philosophy is
nothing but a poor excuse to sophistry.  If it is your interest to indulge
in such activity, word of advice, please be original in your analysis and
say it in YOUR OWN WORDS.  Cutting and pasting from different texts is
called plagiarism.  Writing is something you cannot fake.  Folks on this
list can differentiate what came from you Ebou, based on other material you
submitted, and what you gobbled up from some text.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou