GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 13:51:19 +0000
Sahou, thanks for your thoughts.  I have no need to be coaxing any Gambian
to do the right thing for it is a futile exercise.  Folks are going to do
what they want to do regardless of the impact to the collective, and you
folks have continuously demonstrated that over the past seven years.  What I
can assure you is I bow to no human and no group is bigger than Gambia and I
shall tell it like it is because I expect no favor and fear none.  By now
you must have realized that I care less if you or anyone listen as long as I
am not here peddling lies and treachery.  Folks see through your kind Sahou
and they come and go.

Chi Jaama

Joe