GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 10:24:16 EST
Saul,

l  was not going to waste any more time on your either, but it seems l have
made a mistake. The Khan who sent me "instant messages"  is an aol member,
and l can see now that l have made a big mistake on that issue. .l am not in
the business of going around telling lies, and the  message of Islam l try to
promote is something l practice to the best of my abilities, at Ramadan time
and otherwise.Please accept my  sincere apologies on this mistaken identity.
On all the other issues, l think l have made my point.

Wassalaam,
Jabou Joh

In a message dated 12/27/99 9:57:58 PM Central Standard Time,