GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 14:13:04 EDT
G-L,

Here is something sent to me to forward for your information. I know that the
U.S government representative offices are equipped to handle large influxes
of emails as this is often used by citizens to express their opinions to
their representatives and the U.S government in regards to variouws
issues.Therefore, they can probably handle large amounts of email, although
we may also opt to send them just the signed petitions.Please see below:

<< << As promised here is the contact person responsible for West African
Political Affairs for the Gambia
  His name is : Donald Boyd
  email address:[log in to unmask]
  You can please pass this on to Gambia -L and please warn them about their
choice of language... >>

Jabou