GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
burang conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 20:44:31 +0000
Oh, the land of my forefathers has been hijacked by failed hustlers from the
  diaspora. These two fools (SOS's) knew that our constitution has no
provision to accommodate them in cabinet with a dual citizenship. Does this
seems that they are serving the nation whole heartedly? I don't have the
answer.

It has been mentioned by many contributors in this forums that, these are
people who are there to claimed for fame and money, nothing else. where have
they got the experience to lead such a important portfolios in the
government? What have they achieved in lives for themselves? Lets be real
folks and speak out even if it doesn't affect us directly.

I most commended lawyer Lamin J Darboe for coming out to make the record
straight, even though he and Amadou hailed from the same Gunjur. I guessed
many will come out to accuse this courageous lawyer for holding grudge
against those two wolfs in our government. many of a time the same thing was
mentioned about Edward Singhateh, but nothing seems to be done about the
people with authentic Gambian citizenship to lead the poor.

Conteh Julla

Truth is the best friend of mankind.