GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beran jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:37:51 -0500
Very well said Mr..krubally.You are a man of the truth and I commend you for
that.The likes of you are the ones that I consider to be Africa's hopefuls
and of course a patriotic Gambian that respects the will of the people.If
the Gambia was snubbed by  Mr..Blair then as Gambians we are all snub and is
no reason to be jubilant about it.Tony Blair's visit is about NEPAD which is
one of the many initiatives being taken in the West Africa region.Many on
this list may not be aware of these initiatives or simply don't care and
therefore don't comment or say anything about it.Hatred for Jammeh should
not be at the expense of the nation and besides,the majority of Gambians
voted for Jammeh.I sometimes wonder about the types of democrats that we
have on this list.
The fact that some of us can't accept the will of the people leaves me
wondering whether they understand what democracy is.