GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:04:33 +0000
First of all i would reply Lamin Sanyang by telling the guy that there were
two mails from Habib and immidiately after replying the first one i saw the
second announcing the sad news! Lamin on the first one Habib was sharing the
feelings of people who saw a threatening situation and in the second the
actual threat happened and was reported...Lamin do u know what i did when i
saw the last one?! I picked up my phone to find out what happened because i
was worried and concerned like any other person.Lamin u see the problem with
some of u is that u politicise issues to the extend of trying to care for an
opponent's own family more than he or she does!

Where on earth did i associate some sense of humour with the death of my own
people?! Lamin please lets fear ALLAH and say the truth at times.
I am really sorry for myself and for others when it comes to 'politiking' on
Gambial,because here even oxygen should be based on UDP and APRC
manifestoes!
Please Lamin take note that i have already done something towards helping
some of the victims!
Lamin on Gambial u can sob,cry or weep but what matters most is that portion
which conducts our hearts.
Lamin whether u accept to apologise me or not you have wronged me and MAY
ALLAH be the judge RIGHT NOW!

NDEY: I saw the question you asked and the suggestion you made.I do agree
with you that the process of getting those ferries may take long but i am
confident that the gvt will get things done very,very soon! Especially with
this recent threat.Ndey politics apart i am personally affected because my
family members use those ferries every day.So be rest assured that some of
us are trying our best to  help redress the situation as soon as possible.

However,having lived in Poland etc u know that ferry disasters are common
else where so i hope none amongst us here will attempt politicising this
disaster also...
DEATH IS DEATH AND IT TOUCHES ON THE FEELINGS OF EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY
TRAGEDIES OF THIS NATURE...

So Lamin Sanyang my humour wasn't deliberate neither was it political,it was
a concidence that you are trying to capitalise on and send a venom!

MAY THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO DEMISED REST IN PERFECT PEACE!

AMEEEN!

YEROPULLOH.

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."