GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ABDOUKARIM SANNEH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 10:44:06 +0100
You most be mad to think that I am in United Kingdom for asylum. Every critic of Jammeh is an Asylum seeker? Mother fucking bastard you most be mad. I don't know Sheriff Bojang or even meet him for all the years I am residing here. Using a pseudo name is not the scores. Come out from hiding. Sensational news have done lot of damages to many. You need to go and have schooling about ethical and responsible journalism. Mother fucking bastard hiding behind the computer screen about pending false and character assainsation of decent folks will not make you a hero. It is unfortunate that Gambia-l management like Dr Jaiteh et al are breaking their rules and principles subscribing pseudo name in the list. What is happening in Online Gambian internet forum is sickening. They are lot of dangerous element peddling unrealistic and false image which will take us no where. Essa Sey was once labeling many as asylum seeker when he was in the good books of Jammeh. When things fall apart
 then it was the u-turn. Ass licking Esau Gambia, you can fuck you mother's hole with you fucking mythic about meself. I am don't give a monkey about you.

Essau Gambia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Karim Sanneh you need to take care of your pending asylum status in the UK.
When Sheriff Bojang was arrested you ran away and settled in the upcountry.
Bad boy, what you gonna do when they come for you? Shut the hell up. Who
gonna waste time on a loose drunkard like you?