GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pope Pope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:07:04 -0500
Thank you all for comments and kind words and I am hoping that your
donations are already on the way :-). It doesnt matter how small the amount
is; in the end whatever you give no matter how small will be more than we
had before you donated and I don't even have to tell you how much that would
mean to these young men who have suffered so much already.

We are also looking into adding more profiles of the victims of the April
10/11 demonstrations, after all nothing tells a story like a picture. If
anyone out there has any information or can put us in touch with some of the
victims, please contact us throught the http://www.mygambia.org site.

We have started many efforts before to help these kids and somehow they all
fizzled out after a while before our goals were met, please let us not let
that happen this time around. Thanks all for your efforts...

Yankuba Njie