GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ylva Hernlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 10:37:59 -0800

--
Sharon Elliott
Administrator, Center for Ecogenetics and Environmental Health

Next WASAN meeting is Wednesday, January 30, 2002. Location: Safeco Jackson Street Center, 306 23rd Ave. S at S. Main St, Suite 200 , Seattle
7:00 PM WASAN business meeting
7:30-9:00 PM Program: South Africa

We usually meet the fourth Wednesday of the month. For a calendar of local Africa events see www.ibike.org/africamatters/calendar.htm .  To post a message: [log in to unmask]  To subscribe send a message to [log in to unmask]  To unsubscribe send a message to [log in to unmask] . All past postings are archived at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wa-afr-network