GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:40:24 -0000
Sigga, that's a good suggestion.  Folks, lets rise to the occasion and match
our words with deeds.  Do not wait for others to do it for you, for they
might be thinking the same as you.  So, please rise up and be counted.  It's
these little steps that will accumulate to our grand victory.  Ebrima,
thanks for taking the leadership in this one.  So, its on.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou