GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:41:16 -0800
Malanding,

The flip side of the same coin is that Matarr and I also have been on the receiving end of horrendous insults.  Neither you, nor the list managers muttered a word of distain at the time.  I would suggest that you simply accept the fact that our referees were officiating this forum in favor of the anti Jammeh camp, and to reinstate Matarr and move on.

Many of us who have been on Gambia-L days leading to Matarr Njie's removal
have all witnessed the kind of profanity and obscenity Matarr unleashed on
some members and their parents. Perhaps those calling for his return do not
know what's been going on behind the scene but Matarr never stopped
insulting some members and their parents. For instance over the past 4
months Matarr, using over 6 different email accounts copied me insults he
sent to other members of the List, perhaps a warning that my turn will come
but some day.

I wonder where he will be today if he use the same kind of profanity over
radio Gambia?

Malanding Jaiteh

Malafy "Mafy" Jarju
Software Engineer