GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Manneh PF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:29:45 -0700
Mr. Conteh, your position is cleared. The opposition must be prepared to
accept public criticisms just like any other ruling party. That is the
beauty of democracy. Although openness and frank discussions are vital
ingredients of any democratization process, my only concern is that some
issues are so sensitive that they don't need to be initially discussed on
this or other public forums.
One correction though, the Bojangs of Brikama are "Tonso"(bat) Bojangs
not of Sankaranka Madiba Conteh. Asked Ousman Jallow Bojang or Saffo Dembo
Santang Bojang.
Cheers
PF Manneh