GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 06:42:08 -0500
Jazzakallah!  May Allah shower you all with the richest of blessings.  It is indeed reassuring to know that there are others in my predicament when it comes to issues like this discussion thread and to think that we've been doing it wrongly all this time ....  Yes, Allah knows best and may Allah continue to guide our actions and intentions.  Saoud's argument does ease my mind.

Soffie Ceesay