GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pa.Saikou Kujabi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:26:51 -0800
The movement for Democracy in The Gambia New York
chapter's next meeting is scheduled to take place on
sunday March 26th, 2006 at 3.00pm.  According to the
minutes, we unanimously agreed to hold our next
meeting on the above date and time.  As a matter of
principle, the minutes were read out to the quorum for
any ommition or dilution, and all the members endorsed
it entirely.

I would like to inform the writer that that is the
position of the Movement, and that any thing
different, is a misrepresentation.

Notwithstanding, the UDP/NRP New York Chapter meeting
will go ahead as scheduled.