GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:11:18 +0200
Abou,
Welcome to this Gambian Bantaba in Cyberspace.

Thanks for your piece about the Observer and press freedom.

Its very sad to see that those who claim to have come to rescue Gambians
are in fact more oppressive than the system they replaced.

Keep up the good work down there.

regards,
Momodou Camara
(Copenhagen)