GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 21:23:16 -0000
I'M SURE THE IRS, AND OTHER AGENCIES WILL BE INTERESTED IN THESE GAMBIAN
INCOMES/ASSETS OF OUR AFRICAN-AMERICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I HOPE THE
AMBASSADOR HALEY HAS NOT BEEN AWARE OF THIS OR IT WILL BE HARD TO EXPLAIN
NON-COMPLICITY.

I AM COMPILING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS I COULD TO FORWARD TO THE FBI AND
SECRETARY COLIN POWELL'S OFFICE. IT IS DISGUSTING TO HAVE THESE LOW-LIFES
RE-INFECTING GAMBIA'S WOUNDS AND FEEDING OFF OF THE IGNORANCE AND GREED OF
THE SHITIDENT.

A.S. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE BOARD AND
PRESIDENT OF UT-NASHVILLE AND THE STATE REVENUE AUTHORITIES ON THE MATTER OF
DR. MARK OR WHATEVER THE HELL HIS NAME IS.

TO ALL G-L'ERS:
THERE HAS BEEN ARSON ATTEMPTS ON PROPERTIES OF RADIO-1 AND OTHER GAMBIAN
CITIZENS. WE MUST NOT LET THESE LEACHES OWN PROPERTY IN GAMBIA AND IF THEY
DO, THEY MUST BE BURNED TO THE GROUND. I DON'T HAVE TO ISSUE A FATWAH FOR
THAT DO I?