GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:54:18 +0100
Yus,

The following is what I stated here on April 1st:

>Killing of the innocent is wrong regardless of the method in which the
>killings are committed but the Western media which  feeds us with
>information is fond of potraying suicide killings as far more uncivilised
>than killing by tank fire or other so-called conventional methods inspite
>of
>those targeted on both sides being civilians or suspected militants.

Therefore Mr Jow, do not try to distort my assertions about factual US
terrorism (Hiroshima, Vietnam and Iraq among others) to give the false
impression that I am ok-ing suicide bombings by the Palestinians. Nor did i
state that every person who have contributed towards the discussion about
the Mid-East conflict is condoning the massacres of Palestinians by the
Israeli occupation forces. I can assure you that my understanding of the
english language is not failing me as yet. Almost all on this forum led by
Habib Ghanim, Joe Sambou, Lamin Sanyang, Abdou Karim Sanneh, Pa Samba Jow,
Sister Jabou Joh, Mr Darboe (Ustass), Momodou Buharry, and last but not the
least, yourself, among many others have in some way or the other condemned
the root cause of the violence going on between the Israeli occupation
forces and the Palestinians. So bro, it is far from what you are trying to
insinuate.
The cap i tailor cannot therefore fit all on this forum but whoever feels
that it fits and suits you, wear it and be my guest.

I repeat Uncle sam is a terrorist and killing the innocent is wrong
regardless of the method.

The yoke of oppression must be shattered!

BMK

those whom th fit know themselves.  and if you are not one of them