GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:50:02 EDT
To all of you who either called or sent private or public messages of
condolence to me and my family, I would like to thank you very much on behalf
of myself and the Joh  family and extended family. Thank you so very much for
your thoughfullness and concern, and for taking time to think of us in our
grief. My sister Ya Hurrie Joh will be greatly missed by the family, as well
as all who knew her. She was a good person with a very happy spirit, and we
will keep her in our prayers, and her memory  in our hearts always.
Again, many thanks. You caring made all the difference.

Jabou Joh