GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidi Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:41:03 -0500
Jabou,
I was hoping that you will come back so that I can wish all of our
beautiful sisters HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE.  On your question, Tony Blaire
should legislate the title deeds out of the hands of the absentee landlords
with compensation, of course.  The British Government should foot a portion
of the bill with the other coming from Zimbabwe government.  I am sure that
Mugabe wouldn't mind the donor community chipping in as well. Sidi Sanneh