GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fatoumata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 13:58:20 +0200
ESSAU OR IS IT ESSA?

Thanks for treating me as petty and foolish. You see, the fact you are in a
tantrum for a piece accusing Pa Nderry and Essa makes you a suspect. Aren't
you hiding behind a false name to throw garbage to people? At least I have
the decency of revealing my true name. In fact, why do you feel so hurt?
Aren't you the ONLY one posting the freedom news on the G-L. Have you
notices that NO ONE ever reacted to ANY of the news you post?
Haven't I the right to express my freedom of expression? If the freedom
newspaper can uncover the garbage in people's lives and write it on their
online newspaper meant to be "empowering the people through their medium",
if they can accuse without proof others, then why can't I? I never insulted
or used strong language against them. I guess these criticisms should help
improve them and bring them to standard. Above all, why can't they defend
themselves or are you the self-appointed defense lawyer? Hum! I can swear
that YOU ARE ALSO EITHER ESSA OR PA NDERRY.
As I said, I read the garbage on the freedom newspaper but just because I
know in every piece of news published there, there is a minimal percentage
of truth. What is annoying, the bad English aside, is the sensationalism and
the childishness in the way the information is laid. It looks more like a
primary school kid struggling to write a folklore to impress the English
teacher.
As for my whereabout, keep guessing. I love it when you keep guessing.
Pa Nderry and Essa are my brothers so Lamarana is my brother too as here,
arithmetics has proven that 1+1=1. I am surprised you have to mention that.
AS FOR BEING AN AGENT, BE CAREFUL. I AM A MULTIPLE AGENT. I AM CIA , FBI ,
NIA,  MOSSAD. I WORK FOR THE MI6, FOR OUSAMA BIN LADEN, AND AM A KGB. I AM
WATCHING YOU. I KNEW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER, LAST AUTUMN AND LAST WINTER,
WHAT YOU ARE DOING THIS SPRING AND WHAT YOU WISH TO DO THIS SUMMER. I KNOW
WHO YOU TALK TO, THE AIR YOU BREATH, THE CALLS YOU MAKE, THE SMELL YOU
SMELL, THE CLOTHS YOU WEAR. I AM AN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL AGENT WHO IS HEAR TO
SUCK OUT YOU BREATH!!! I AM WATCHING YOU DAY AND NIGHT. BE VERY VERY
CAREFUL. IF YOU HEAR FOOTSTEPS, WATCH YOUR BACK.

ESSAU, check your English below. The "typographical errors" are underlined
for you. Not that I care but just reiterate my conviction that you are Pa
Nderry cum Essau cum Lamarana:

Fatoumatta you seems to be petty and very folish,

> You have been running your hate mouth against these young committed and
> dynamic Gambians interested in empoweing our people through their medium.

Or you mean to tell me that you own the confidential blog?

> This is not the time the first that the mouthy F Jallow has been accusing
> people without proves. You have reduced yourself as a towncrier in our
> mids.

You don't mean to tell me that you writes better English than these folks at
> Freeom?

Double check the gramatical flaws in your daily postings and spelling
> mistakes.

Guess what, stop throwing stone when your live  in a glass house.

Brother Essau, I PROVOKE YOU TO PROFILE ME. I INVITE YOU TO DO IT. I WOULD
LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ME AND IN CASE YOU COME UP WITH A FALSE
PROFILE, I CAN HELP CORRECT IT.

CHI JAAMA

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい