GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:21:26 EST
It is Ramadan, but remember that serving Allah is all about truth and honesty
and sincererity, and adhering to principles, so we do not have to put that on
the shelve just because it is Ramadan, but rather to continus to enjoin
people to be truthful and sincere, and calling them to task in their
misdeeds.

 I am not surprised that Ebou Jallow is trying to weezle his way back into
the good graces of Yaya Jammeh. He looked around and realized that we
Gambians are a rather complacent lot. No matter what atrocity anyone committs
against us, many of us are always willing to say, " oh the deal is done, let
us forget it and move on, there is nothing we can do about it now"

Therefore, Ebou realizes that the "regime party" will be ongoing for another
5 years, maybe even more if they can continue to play the same games and get
away with it everytime, so he dediced to try to find a way to rejoin the
group, and maybe even get away with the $1Million dollars that belong to the
Gambian people.

He has always maintained that he does not owe the Gambian people any apology,
and why should he, he was and still wants to be part of a group whose every
action indicates that they are above the law and do not owe the people who
are the reason there is a government in the first place: any respect,
apologies , justice or consideration of any sort. The apologies and being
made answerable for their crimes will have to be taken from the likes of Ebou
Jallow and his endless arrogance because they will never render it willingly.
However, they are banking on the complacency of the Gambian people which has
served them well so far. As I have always said, it si a desensitization
process, the more these people can get away with, the more they will attempt
to see just how far they can get.
And finally, forget Tombong, he has to continue to "survive" and he knows
what he has to do for that to happen, so i don't even know why anyine expects
anything else from these people..

Jabou Joh