GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:16:06 +0100
Thanks to the all the creators and management of the G-L, for providing us
the opportunity to debate our views on this site. I am very much impressed
with the kinds of debates going on now, without insults. Thanks a million,
for your well organized management. My special greetings to Momodou Camara
of Denmark.
I also commend sister Jabou for her wonderful contributions on the G-L. My
kudos to her!
 May Allah bless us !

Elhajj.