GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mo Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:22:45 -0800
Dr. Jeng and Mr. Kanteh,

  Thanks for your input. The debates are enlightening!

  Momodou.

"Dr. Alhaji S. Jeng" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Mr. Baldeh,

I like what you wrote; "Just as our religious differences have never torn
our society apart, our ethnic and political differences should not bring us
down.". There's so much truth and wisdom in it. I just hope that Gambians
engaged in this unprogressive dialogue would begin to realise how
unprofitable it is for our beloved land.

Alhaji