GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:58:43 -0000
Saul Khan:

I have been seriously busy of late and, as such, I have not been able to
follow e-mails on the L, as I would want to. However, I cannot stand by and
see Rep Johnny Ford's comments on the Gambia without making a full and
considered reply. This reply will be a detailed rebuttal of the Press
statement he issued and as reported in the Wednesday issue of the Daily
Observer.

Please, Saul, would you send me Rep Johnny Ford's e-mail address and I shall
post him my comments tommorow afternoon. I shall send a copy of this letter
to Gambia-L at the same time.

Regards,

Ebrima Ceesay
Birmingham, UK.