GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 23:50:12 -0000
Mr. Ousman Jallow Bojang,
Nothing personal was said against the father, was there, may his soul rest
in perfect peace. But you do nt seem to get it, do you. What is national
about this matter is that, there are other people at GRTS who are equally or
even more competent to have accompanied the president on his trip. If there
is no faoritism in this matter I am sure that whoever made the decision
should have taken into account that at those people who are on the ground
all this while could have been given a chance. This kind of favoritsm and
bias only demoralises further the already battered spiris of the GRTS staff.
This is what is national about it. Neneh would have done very well to stay
behind and mourn his beloved late father. The president could als have given
him a chance to do just  that, at least for this time around. After all he
has a choice to choose from and That is what is national about it. If only
you wouldnt have a view so myopic, you would have see that it was not meely
to attack the lady!!!!!!.