GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 06:28:06 +0000
I could not careless about whatever means this dysfunctional psycopath has
got, that was why I personally decided to ignore this. I am not metaphysical
I live in the 21st century and assumed that all of us do. But then I was
seriously mistaken for this dude to issue such vain threats exposes him to
be as bad as Yaya and that is why I do not trust the coalition with a moth
piece of his calibre, I hope sister Jabou will ignore him and we deal with
the issues of substance. At the moment I am preparing a presentation based
on Sedia Jattas performance in the house and why the need for us to
resolutely call upon the Gambians to vote for PDOIS. In the mean time just
ignore those vain threats I am indeed dissapointed at KB, I would have
thought he is matured but then draw your own conclusions based upon his
foolish remarks.