GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:26:03 -0700
Momodou Camara -

I got this one, so I am hopeful.

Ndey, it is good to read you on the L again.  It has been a while and if you
are home, you will hear from me soon.

I went to the archives and was able to send a response to Beran's (I am used
to calling him Pa Jeng) posting only to see yours.  Your contribution is
basically in line with what I had to say.  Fact of the matter is, only
Gambians can create the kind of future they want and it begins with
organization, coming together around shared ideals and seeing to it that
they are realized.  One has to be sincere and speak "truth to 'power'" so
the speak.

Ya Soffie