GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 17:37:26 -0400
Jabou,

Calm down.  I am not interested in you much more your computer.  Let me make
myself very clear once again: I have my sources just like any other
journalist.  I receive emails and forward them in public so that the truth
shall come out in the open.  Perhaps you have something to hide, and that is
why you have become so obssesed about me lately.  Relax sister.

Ebou