GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 16:50:12 +0000
Nancy, you have a right to your opinion but you  cannot sanction my speech
here.  I am discussing matters relating to Gambia and not to convince anyone
of anything.  You may just delete my postings if you are looking for me to
soot you or anyone for that matter.  This is why we are where we are.
Interesting you brought Mafy and Amadou in this exchange.  They both know me
and I do not mince words to let them know what I think of their role in the
destruction of Gambia.  Nancy, mine is not a popularity contest.  If that
were the case I had done like many, put up.  Keep up your high integrity.
In the mean time I have a mission to accomplish - joining those that want
Yaya out and now.  That is why I am speaking up, I don't know about you.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou