GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:11:30 -0700
Aunty Jabou,
              kindly put this hacking issue with Ebou
aside and do not waste your time with him. The
investigations have started and let us not be seen as
prejudicing the case.

Ebou knows very well what you are talking about, that
it is illegal to use someone email address
unauthorized, it is illegal to forward confidential
correspondence between two parties to public forum
like the Gambia post and it is illegal to send
personal information like addresses , telephone
numbers of individuals unauthorized to public forums
and newspapers for publication.

 He knows if he has not done what he did, you would
have not even have his time much more to argue with
him.

Thanks.
Saihou

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
> > To contact  the  List Management, please send an
> e-mail  to:

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
> > To unsubscribe/subscribe or view  archives of
> postings, go to the Gambia-L
> > Web interface
> > at:
> http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html
> >
> > To Search in  the Gambia-L archives, go to:

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
> > To contact  the List Management, please send an
> e-mail to:

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

> To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of
> postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
> To contact the List Management, please send an
> e-mail to:

=== message truncated ===