GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 19:54:35 +0000
List Managers,
I wish Ebrima ceesay and his so-called infromants will be able to come plain
and appologize to SOS Mr sarjo Jallow, Ambassador Essa Sey and all those he
accused of being former Kebba Jobe and now Gassama or Jungle whatever I do
not know.
Mr. Ceesay had been seriously engaged tarnishing these poeple's images and
being a "man" for once may be called for. This is why, I cannot understand
why some of us have to use well known Gambian names to express ourselves.
Let us be real when it comes to national development. If any one and I mean
ANYONE can try to use fake names to address national issues, they do not
deserve any respect.Such people will do anything to save their A**** if
national issue are at stake.
And it is on this line I started to dislike Gassama. The guy became a big
joke than was even expected. His cowardice started to surface and he owes us
all an appology too.
I certainly share a lot of his thoughts in favour of this regime, but I
cannot stand by any man who cannot be themselves.

Lamin Ceesay.