GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:36:06 +0000
TOMBONG:

MORON Jammeh should be ashamed of himself; he imported CUBAN INTERNS to come
to our country to use our fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters and
grannies as HUMAN SHIELDS, just to practice and experiment on them. That's
why nearly every other operation by these interns becomes death toll on our
people. This MUST stop forth with. Instead of lavishing TAX PAYER DOLLARS on
NIACOF, Vote buying and on Weekly traditional Jola festivities, that money
could be well spent on REFRESHER TRAINING COURSES and TRAINING of new
Doctors. But if a country is led by a moron of morons, vermin of all vermin
and imbeciles of all imbeciles, it is always a sad story. But his days are
numbered, period.

Ansumana.