GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M.B.Krubally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:15:50 -0800
 Haruna wrote: <Thank you Hon. Jallow.If it looks like a rat, walks funny like a rat, smells like a rat, Am-on be damned if it ain't one.I suppose the Neutralis would say:

We've heard one side of the story (O.J's). Let's not pass judgement until we hear ze ozerrr size. Well with the dictatorship's track record of not informing the citizens or mis-informing the citizens, don't hold your breath. Ozerr size my big black behind. sorry folks.>

Haruna, you are right, O. J's is one side of the story and I would urge you to not pass judgment. Like you, I do not have all the facts, but most of O.J's colleagues have traveled out of the country on numerous occasions without their passports been confiscated. Alh Omar Sey, Alh M.C. Cham, and Alh. Yahya Ceesay whom I met last weekend in Dallas are just a few examples. From the way O.J came running to the list with his side of the story, I wouldn't caution you to get the fact straight before taking sides. Since when did O.J get into the habit of informing citizens? In fact, it will be fair to say that he and most of his pears have misled us all our lives. Let us not allow our party affiliation affect our reasoning. His lawyers are hard at work, and we should be careful to not get caught up in the middle of their games. Just a suggestion.

Momodou Krubally