GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 09:34:09 -0400
FYI.

Soffie

March 30, 2007

DMM Advisory

Pricing and Classification - keeping you informed about the prices and
mailing standards of the United States Postal Service

Pricing Change - New Domestic Rates and Fees

New Domestic Rates and Fees tables in HTML
<http://pe.usps.com/RateCase2007/DMM300_HTML/RatesAndFees.htm>  and PDF
<http://pe.usps.com/RateCase2007/DMM300_PDF/RatesAndFees.pdf>  formats
for the price change effective Monday, May 14, 2007, are now available
on usps.com/ratecase <http://www.usps.com/ratecase/welcome.htm> .

We'll have downloadable files in comma-delimited format up soon.

The Domestic Mail Manual (DMM) is available on Postal Explorer (
pe.usps.com <http://pe.usps.com/> ). To subscribe to the DMM Advisory,
send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .
Simply indicate "subscribe" in the subject line.

Anthony S. Prisco

BSN Representative

Business Service Network

8409 Lee Hwy, Room 216

Merrifield VA 22081-9996

(703) 280-3301 Fax (703)280-3319

Excellent Service is our only Standard

"Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the
middle of difficulty lies Opportunity."

ALBERT EINSTEIN

As our customer, your privacy is important to us. Please see our privacy
policy at usps.com
<http://www.usps.com/homearea/docs/privpol.htm?from=home&page=0080privac
y> .