GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:04:36 +0000
Makaveli

This was a brilliant analysis. I for one will not say
much about his "TERMINATION FROM OFFICE"as I believe
he will soon be rewarded with another job within the
Public Service. Don't even be surprise to hear that
Tombong has been made an Ambassador/ HIGH COMMISSION

Lets therefore move on and stop making Tombong's long
awaited dismissal an issue. The Guy was dismissed some
months ago, but the President had to wait until after
19 October 2001, to send him back to the ocean of
unemployment. My only advise for Tombong is to stick
with APRC, don't venture to join the opposition, we
are sick of seeing opportunist like your types using
the Opposition as a safe haven. Continue your politics
of deceit with APRC and you will one day get your
"reward"

Have a wonderful day.

Sanusi Owens

 -