GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pasamba Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:48:39 +0000
Yus,
thanks for the post. I must assert that i am not convinced that saddam
Hussein was behind this attack. I have been telling people at my job that
the United States will try to blame Iraq in one way or another.The attacks
were committed by mindless criminals.
I only hope that the United States would take this opportunity to settle
their score with Iraq. Listening to Jesse Helmes gave me the impression that
they will attack Iraq.
Pasamba