GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sidi sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:44:09 -0800
Senor Oussou,
Good to hear from you and"ah catch amm well well for
ground". The music you created together with
Badou,Ola,Modou, Edu,Paps,Karamo,Malang,Senamie and
Charlie bring fond memories to my generation which I
was privileged to relive last Aug/Sept. at the
Atlantic together with the likes of Kotos Bab Mbye
Belleh(Rakin Street),Chacks,Babou Sowe and sisters
like Mariama Joni-joni and Mam Fatou to name but a
few. While you are on line, I would like to ask you
two totally unrelated questions i)the name of the my
bro who was at the Faateleku that night who was,I
presume, on holidays from Scandanavia;he was a member
of Los Amigos Vous.I cannot remember his name for the
life of me ii)Beola said on this forum a couple of
days ago that I did wonders at the Bala Campamma corn
fields which I did not dispute;but who did the most
damage, Beola or me? who was caught more often, Beola
or me? who was thrown in the guard room more often,
Beola or me? it's now more than two questions. Thank
you for your contribution to the maintenance of the
cultural heritage of our dear country, The Gambia.
Regards Sidi Sanneh