GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr. Alhaji S. Jeng" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:30:32 +0200
Dear Mr. Sidibeh,

Thanks for this request. I am preparing something which will be posted to
both fora The Post and the L) as soon as I am done. I am having a somewhat
hectic time  now and against the 10th November. I have two project meetings
to attend in Nepal and Uganda.As soon as these are behind me, I'll complete
my contribution to the discussions on the failures og Gambian agriculture.
As you rightly pointed out, there isn't much The Gambia can show for all
those investments in the agricultural sector and a discussion of the
possible contributing factors is surely needed.

Best regards

Alhaji S. Jeng