GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:11:44 EDT
Prince,

I have noticed this mentioned by you before. Is the woman a naturalized
Gambian then, and where was she born? I am really curious.
I have spent sleepless nights wondering how on earth anyone cn order the
shooting to anyone else, much less children.
Believe me, I attach no importance to any of these Jammeh yes people. They
know more than anyone else now that their days are numbered.

Jabou

 Jabou,
 May I please repeat my assertion that ISATOU NJIE, who is married to JAY
SAIDY and now the Vice President of the Gambia, is not a born-Gambian. NO
real Gambian-born mother will order troops to shoot at innocent students
demonstrating. Had it been a practice in the Gambia to slaughter and maim
students when they collectively demand for what is theirs, many of us would
not have been here today.
 I even believe that mentioning this woman on the List is making her more
important than she thinks she is. She is no more than one of Yaya Jammeh's
hand-picks. Yaya Jammeh's incompetence is what put her where she is today.
When Jammeh goes, the hag ("Doma") will also find way. I said "when" and not
"If", because I am convinced that Jammeh Must Go.

 Prince Coker >>