GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:56:18 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/01 2:37:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I can bet my last dime that most of these fellows rattling the sabre for
> change will be no different from Yaya or the previous republic.

Omar:

I wholeheartedly agree with the above statement.  Those who think that they
are untouchable by virtue of their constant cyber rattlings over issues they
apparently know little about are terribly mistaken.  I, for one, can see
through the bs they do perpetrate and consequently, we shall keep on banging
heads be it here or elsewhere ...

I have no problems with contributing towards a better Gambia.  But I shall
never compromise myself in the process.    I have dealt with murderers and
thugs who make some of these folk who throw threats around look like pussy
cats.  I have been through experiences that these cyber jokes only see in
movies.  In the same breadth, I have hung out and exchanged ideas with
intellectuals who make these idiots look like pea brained characters.  In
short,  I can deal with both ends of the spectrum.  Thus, their threats,
insults and such are nothing to me and at the same time I can see immediately
 through the misinformation they sometimes like to perpetrate here

As they say around these parts, it's on and shall continue to be until our
people are liberated regardless of who is in power or who perpetrates the bs..