GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:16:33 -0400
Mr. Momodou Ceesay:

Your letters to presidents Wade of Senegal and Obasanjo of Nigeria were
simply excellent and timely.

Members for the Restoration of Democracy in The Gambia:  Well done, and
keep up the Great work you are doing!

Bamba Laye: That was a great letter from the Senator, and

Ebrima Ceesay:  I have enjoyed your recent messages to the L and to The
Gambia.

The struggle against Yahya Jammeh must continue uninterrupted!  Keep up
the Great work Gambia-L!

Abdoulaye
No Justice, No Peace!
Jammeh Must Go!