GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Sylva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:18:26 -0500
Ablie,

Thanks for watching the new ABM Tv show which debuted last Thursday
here in Atlanta, and your positive feedback on this. The overall feedback was
overwhelmingly positive for various African Nationalities.

We hope to continue the program every Thursday nite, and eventually get into
a much bigger market some day soon. Maybe make it into a nationally syndicated
program, and people all over the US, maybe outside too, can check it out.

We thank you for the encouragement.

Peace,
King Solomon
Smiling Coast Production and Entertainment