GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LAMIN TUNKARA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 04:36:36 -0500
Here we go again with another hypocrite playing mr. nice guy when it's too
late.  I always wonder what in this wide world these people were thinking
when they arrest, torture, or kill our own folks.  The only reason that came
to mind is money.  They were getting paid to harass and torture the very
same people they're suppose to be protecting.  Apologies comes only when the
"Benjamins" stop going to the bank for them. They can go to hell and stop
shedding those crocodile tears. We have suffered a lot in their hands, and
don't need them to be reminding  us of the pain.

Tunks