GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:59:11 EST
Saul,
I don't know whether your mail was a private mail or not. However, the
question you asked did answer itself. And I would want anyone who wants to
know the word democracy is to look up the meaning of DEMOCRACY. It is a noun
like any other noun. Africans leaders like us to think that Democracy in
Europe is different from Africa but the word human is the same in any part of
the world.
Where Human means human, Democracy means Democracy. language or location does
not matter. One and One is always two. Two what? Might be different.

Ousman Bojang.